My wife loves having guests over to our house, which is great. However I’m not aloud to speak Politics and Religion at the dinner table. What better place than my blog to promote a view point that has lead me to where I am today, a loved father of 3 kids, a husband to a wonderful, beautiful wife, a local real estate agent in Fort Myers FL. Without further ado here are 5 great sentences..
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!
If these don’t make sense to you, lets grab a coffee. I don’t like to argue view points or one liners but I do like to inform and help one understand these ideas.