TOP 10 Reasons to Buy a Home Before CHRISTMAS in 2017
- Sellers are Eager to Sell before Winter weather….
- Your Neighbors Decorations are horrible
- Great way to impress the Extended Family by Inviting them over to your new house.
- Your embarrassed you still have your neighbors casserole dish they brought over for Thanksgiving…LAST YEAR…
- You can Buy now and we will organize closing for Christmas Gift!
- Your children need a fireplace for Santa to slide through
- You need new hiding place for Elf on the Shelf.
- You really Don’t need to buy your wife a New Car…but a House, YOU DO!
- Mortgage Rates are going to Go UP in 2018!
- There is NO BETTER GIFT THAN A HOME!!!
I know buying a home is scary. There are many moving parts to the purchase of a home, and the mortgage application is huge undertaking on its own. You can put your trust in me to help you buy your first home. I have great mortgage lenders who are transparent in the process and will ensure you are buying a home you can afford. If you are considering purchase a home this year, and need a trusted REALTOR by your side lets sit down and chat. I am never to busy to discuss your scenario in private; you will find I am honest, sincere and here to help you.
When you are considering the purchase of a home or residence including a condo or town home the biggest challenge is money. We never seem to have enough money, do you have $200,000 in Cash sitting in the BANK? Of course not. Why would you…If you had $200,000 in […]
My wife begs me, not to give my opinion on this topic. To bite my tongue and not ruffle any feathers, but how can I? How can you live every day of your life affected by it and not voice your opinion. I mean I am so grateful for […]
WHAT GOOD IS A REALTOR? WHY DO I NEED TO HIRE A REALTOR IN TODAY’S MARKET? Both of these are great questions, and if the Realtor you are interviewing can’t explain the benefits they offer, well you are right in NOT hiring them…But I think it unwise not to […]